Welcome to my email inbox. This combined with
are easily the two most common nutrition questions that I get. I’m a big believer in simple. That is why I created the 3x Diet Approach for Warp Speed Fat Loss 2.o.
A friend just sent me the Bruce Lee quote:
Might I add to Bruce Lee’s quote and say that simplicity is also the key to effectiveness.
So in an effort to make is simpler for you to lose weight and find things on my site I’ve complied this page of my recipes. I’ll continue to update it as I post more recipes, so bookmark it, like it on Facebook, Tweet about it, share it on Pinterest, and check back often!
Before I get into the links, for me, this is what it means to be a simple weight loss recipe:
- It needs to use ingredients that you can find just about anywhere.
- It doesn’t require any fancy equipment like flour sifters.
- It doesn’t require any fancy cooking techniques.
However – being able to chop with a knife, use measuring spoons, and saute are basic essentials. Pretty much all of the recipes follow those guidelines as well as the 6 Pillars of Nutrition. Enjoy!
- Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Post Workout Strawberry/Banana Smoothie
- Upgraded Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Shake
Simple Lunches & Dinners
- Pasta Free Spaghetti Dinner
- Asian Inspired Salad
- Vegetarian Protein Salad
- Juicy Lean Hamburgers
- Research Proven Heart Healthy Chili
- Healthy Cobb Salad
- Mediterranean Salad
- Blackened Chicken & Broccoli
- Pumpkin Chipotle Soup
- Flank Steak with Caramelized Onions
- White Bean Turkey Chili
- Chicken and Avocado Salsa
- High Protein Veg Salad