This is a great sesame ginger salad dressing that I like to make; it goes perfect with my Ginger Napa Cabbage salad.
This dressing is loaded with health promoting compounds:
- Ginger – Has been used in traditional medicine for years to promote healthy digestion and fight inflammation.
- Garlic -Loaded with antioxidants and eating garlic has been associated with decreased risk of stomach cancer.
- Sesame Seed Oil – Contains the anti-oxidant called sesamin. Sesamin has been shown to block pro-inflammatory pathways in your body.
- Canola Oil – Contains more omega-3s than most other oils (second to flaxseed oil).
What You Need:
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup canola or peanut oil
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 TBSP minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 dried thai red chili (optional)
How to Prepare:
Mix all the ingredients together. This dressing is much better the next day after the flavors get to mix together so if you can make it the night before, do it.