When we eat certain types of foods (e.g. carbohydrates) during the day will impact how or body metabolizes those foods.
Today we discuss a reader question about when to eat and what steps he can take to lower his blood pressure.
This episode we discuss:
- Is time-restricted eating a good weight loss strategy?
- Why you should consider the position of the sun when thinking about how much to eat.
- Tips for controlling sodium.
- Science backed exercise plans for lowering blood pressure.
- Watch this episode on Dr. Mike’s IGTV Channel
- Fasting, circadian rhythms, and time restricted feeding in healthy lifespan
Love the show? Let us know!
Thanks for tuning into the Dr. Mike Show! If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to iTunes to leave us a rate and review. Subscribe to the show so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes on social media.
Be sure grab your copy of Men’s Health The MetaShred Diet: Your 29-Day Rapid Fat-Loss Plan. Simple. Effective. Amazing. book, join the LeanOS fitness coaching program, or visit our website for even more tips and strategies to quickly and effectively lose weight while optimizing your health, and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13818293/height/100/width/480/thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/legacy/tdest_id/793617″ height=”100″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]