Welcome to Episode 6 of the Dr. Mike Show. In this episode we are joined by Men’s Health Food & Nutrition Editor Paul Kita. Paul is THE food person at Men’s Health and has learned from many of the country’s tops food minds. Paul has just released his latest book – A Man, A Pan, A Plan (it is awesome). In today’s show we discuss how Paul got into cooking and working at Men’s Health, his meal planning and preparation rituals and what a minimalist needs to survive in the kitchen.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- The only 4 items you need in the kitchen (strawberry pitter not required).
- How to use a Movie Meal to accelerate you meal prep on the weekends.
- Exactly how Paul plans and preps his meals (I recommend that you copy is methods ASAP).
- Paul’s top tips for awesome cooking.
- The only knife you need in the kitchen
The Dr. Mike Show is Brought to You by Neuro Coffee
Neuro Coffee is a high octane brain supplement infused into great coffee.
It contains a patented extract from the coffee fruit, which has been clinically shown to increase levels of brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) after taking. BDNF acts to grow and repair neurons in the brain and the body. As we age, BDNF decreases. Age related diseases of the brain (e.g. age related memory loss) are often associated with low levels of BDNF. Aging in general, stress, and lack of sleep also negatively impact BDNF.
Coffee drinkers never miss their morning cup of coffee, and now with Neuro Coffee you can enjoy that morning ritual even more knowing that it is helping your brain health. Neuro Coffee is roasted in small batches. Click here to start getting your monthly supply of Neuro Coffee. Dr. Mike Show listeners can use the coupon code DRMIKE10 to save 10% on their first order.
EPISODE 006 – LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Neuro Coffee – coupon code: DRMIKE10 to save 10%!
- A Man, A Pan, A Plan (Please Review on Amazon)
- Me vs the Boy
- Articles by Paul @ MensHealth.com
- Connect with Paul on Twitter and Instagram
Thank you for listening! Please rate and review on iTunes. Post any questions or comments below. We love to hear your feedback!!
You can also listen on: