Welcome to Episode 8 of the Dr. Mike Show.
I am solo again on this episode as I bring you the first of several episodes where we will go on a deep dive into the MetaShred Diet. In this we will look at where goal setting for fat loss has failed and what you need to do in order to maximize your chance of success. We’ll also look at the pitfalls of the two most popular diet methodologies and what you should steal from both for the greatest fat loss.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How to set big goals and actionable goals to keep on track day in and day out to achieve your fat loss goals.
- The importance of scripted meal plans.
- The downfall of a calories in vs. calories out approach to fat loss but what you should steal from this fat loss methodology.
- The big lie of low carb diets and what you need to pay attention to in order to not fall victim to this lie.
- and more…
The Dr. Mike Show is Brought to You by Neuro Coffee
Neuro Coffee is a high octane brain supplement infused into great coffee.
It contains a patented extract from the coffee fruit, which has been clinically shown to increase levels of brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) after taking. BDNF acts to grow and repair neurons in the brain and the body. As we age, BDNF decreases. Age related diseases of the brain (e.g. age related memory loss) are often associated with low levels of BDNF. Aging in general, stress, and lack of sleep also negatively impact BDNF.
Coffee drinkers never miss their morning cup of coffee, and now with Neuro Coffee you can enjoy that morning ritual even more knowing that it is helping your brain health. Neuro Coffee is roasted in small batches. Click here to start getting your monthly supply of Neuro Coffee. Dr. Mike Show listeners can use the coupon code DRMIKE10 to save 10% on their first order.
EPISODE 008 – LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Neuro Coffee – coupon code: DRMIKE10 to save 10%!
- MetaShred Diet (Amazon)
Thank you for listening! Please rate and review on iTunes. Post any questions or comments below. We love to hear your feedback!!
Click Here to Rate and Review on iTunes
You can also listen on: