In this installment of Ask Dr. Mike, Dr. Mike addresses a Facebook fan’s question regarding metabolic adaptation to ketogenic diets.
- Ketosis is not weight loss
- Ketosis and diabetic ketoacidosis are not the same and should not be confused
Keys to ketogenic success include:
- increase fat, don’t cut calories
- deplete glycogen stores quickly
- keep protein in check
- decrease calories as needed, while keeping fat up
- give it time!
Did you like the video? Do you have any questions? Please LIKE the post and post a comment below.
Did You Like That Post?
Sign up below to receive updates - free, convenient, sent straight to your inbox. You'll also recieve complimentary eCourses, coupons and deals exclusive to newsletter subscribers.